heroal C 50 HI
The highly insulated curtain wall system
The heroal C 50 HI curtain wall system achieves the standard required for a passive house with standard triple-glazed insulating glass. This enables sustainable façade concepts with outstanding energy efficiency. Special details in the construction of the system ensure quick, reliable and economical assembly.
The innovative concept for heat insulation with foam-filled insulators and adapted insulator damping, and the continuous seal characterise this system.
- View width [mm]
- Construction depth [mm]
- 28 - 260
- Transom profile depth [mm]
- 6 - 215
- Glass filling strength [mm]
- 8 - 68
- Max. weight of filling element: [kg]
- 0,78 - 1,4 Thermal insulation [Uf in W/m2K] / Profile width [mm]
- AE* Air permeability
- Heat insulation (Uw in W/m2K) / Profile width [mm]
- RE 1200 Resistance to driving rain
- 2 kN/m2 Wind resistance
- 49 db Soundproofing class
- RC 2 Resistance to burglary
- Operating forces
- I5/E5 Impact resistance
- Mechanical resistance
- Load-bearing capacity of safety equipment
- Continuous function
* Air permeability < 0.5 m3/h m at pressure> 600 PA
heroal Communicator – your online working environment
The heroal Communicator offers you comprehensive materials and working aids all about our product range.
- Technical information, CAD data, test documents and brochures available for download
- Quick & personal contact with your contact partners
- Personalised service and the very latest information
Do you have any questions or suggestions about our products/services?
Please get in touch with us – we are looking forward to hearing from you.
To the request form