heroal RS 53 RC 2
Highly durable and secure thanks to 14 mm nominal thickness
The extremely rigid Standard Safe slats feature a nominal thickness of 14 mm and a foam filling strengthened with melamin resin, and are designed for the installation of security roller shutters up to resistance class 2/RC 2. The heroal RS 53 RC 2 achieves excellent wind load values of up to resistance class 6 with element widths up to 3200 mm. The heroal RS 53 RC 2 has also been awarded hail class 7.
- Potential total U factor value improvement of up to 42 percent
- Highly weather-resistant surface with 2-layer thick coating
- Coverage width [mm]
- Nominal thickness [mm]
- Weight [kg/m2]
- Max. width [mm]
- Max. height [mm]
- Max. area [m2]
- ΔR in accordance with EN 13125:2001
- 6* Wind resistance
- RC 2 Resistance to burglary
- 7** Hail damage
* with 2700 mm element width and a guide with 25 mm immersion depth
** hail class according to VKF test stipulations no. 2 roller shutter, version 1.02. The value reflects the mechanical functional capability.
heroal Communicator – your online working environment
The heroal Communicator offers you comprehensive materials and working aids all about our product range.
- Technical information, CAD data, test documents and brochures available for download
- Quick & personal contact with your contact partners
- Personalised service and the very latest information
Do you have any questions or suggestions about our products/services?
Please get in touch with us – we are looking forward to hearing from you.
To the request form